In today’s world everybody wants a healthy skin, but pollution, stress and other problems are almost inescapable. Due to our hectic schedules and limited time to look for our body, we often go for quick alternatives like :- Cosmetics, medicines, gels, therapies.
These all things contain harmful chemical and may harm your skin cells ( dermatic cells) and hide your natural beauty.
‘Last year my cousin bleached her face and she used activator in more quantity and after sometime, she had rashes, red burns and till now she has a no. of skin problem just because of one mistake.’
So what’s your bet?
Natural products is my bet.
But again there is a lot of mess and one simply do not know the proper way of using natural products.
So, here we come at your rescue, with simple products and simple techniques on how to use them :-
- Neem – Best natural medicine for oily and normal skin types and for acne. Take some leaves, boil them in water, filter it, apply leaves as a face pack and use left water for washing face. See difference in 2-3 weeks.
- Aloe vera – Aloe vera is natural plant leaves to enhance glow but best suited for non oily type skin. Either use direct leaf ( see picture for reference ) by cutting leaf with knife and using gel like substance to be applied directly on skin. Or use readymade aloe vera gels to be applied morning and evening.
- Turmeric – Also called as haldi in india, it softens skin and completely stop pimple growth anywhere. Due to it’s high antimicrobial activity and antioxidant boost it can be used by any skin type. Simply take turmeric powder and mix with water to make thick paste, apply directly on affected area. However if it produces dryness, add little milk and rose water ( gulab jal ).
- Multani mitti ( Mud ) – With excellent adsorption ability, this will exfoliate ( remove dead cells ) your skin and act as a scrubber. In India it’s easily available and can be used by mixing it with water to make paste and papaya or water melon seeds or just directly if your skin is tolerant to harsh rubbing. Expect reult in 1-2 weeks. Helpful for all skin types. Prevents acne too.
- Coconut oil and ghee ( clarified butter ) – Extremely helpful for dry skin type indiviual and really helpful to give your skin moisture. Apply directly at night by gentle and circular massage on skin.
- Natural scrubbers – Corn flour, Besan ( gram flour ) and orange peels mixed with little baking soda powder.
Nature is always at your rescue so why use Secondary Products!!!?
Author :- Raveena